Purchase New Equipment For Your Junior and Trade Up As They Grow
The London Junior Golf Development Centre Is involved with US Kids Golf equipment, the #1 junior golf equipment in the World.
The key benefits to your junior with US Kids Golf versus other junior golf equipment:
- Lighter clubs and more flexible: Along with proper club length, US Kids Golf equipment have lighter clubheads and more flexible shafts than other junior equipment. This allows juniors to develop speed and proper swing fundamentals.
- Proper progression of sizing: To help kids develop a proper release with high hand speed, clubs should not be too long. US Kids Golf provides the proper length at all times during growth, especially in the driver. A typical junior requires 2 to 3 sets of clubs from ages 6 to 9 and ages 9 to 12 not one like other manufacturers suggest.
- Tour Series Clubs for Intermediate and Advanced: No other manufacturer fits intermediate and advanced junior players without forcing them into larger adult sizes or expensive custom clubs.
Our Centre Has:
- US Kids Golf Trade Up Program – Trade with us & receive a discount on your new clubs!
- You can purchase new sets of clubs directly from us and trade with us
- This allows young players to trade in their outgrown US Kids equipment and receive a discount on the purchase of new ones
- This ensures a proper fit at every stage of development
Note: TradeUp program only involves US Kids Golf equipment as trade in
Used US Kids Golf Equipment:
From time to time, we may have a selection of used equipment – a great option to get the proper equipment size for juniors. Please contact us for current sets that are available.