For Ages 6 and Under
OUR GOAL AT THIS STAGE: Learn through active play!
HOW WE PLAY? Hop, Skip, Jump as well as roll balls, launch balls and swing.
WHY WE PLAY? Play provides the foundation for the progression through the next stages of Golf Canada’s long-term player development.
Active Start Golf Participants Recieve:
- An introduction to the development of the ABC’s of body movements along with a basic golf swing and putting green skills
- Golf Shirt, progress report along with a hat/bracelet identifying the junior’s level
- A fun unstructured active play environment allows experiencing the game of golf with proper equipment and age-appropriate activities
- Practices that have a rotation of short stations to maximize development, attention, and enjoyment for the young juniors
- Our curriculum is based on Golf Canada’s Long Term Player Development and the Titleist Performance Institute junior curriculum
2019 Program Schedule:
All sessions at FireRock Golf Club.
Option 1: 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM
Option 2: 6:15 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday May 24th, Friday May 31st, Friday June 7th, Friday June 14th, Friday June 21st and Friday June 28th
Friday July 5th, Friday July 12th, Friday July 19th, Friday July 26th, Friday August 9th and Friday August 16thClick here for full details & registration