Private Golf lessons is the most popular option for most golfers.
THE BEGINNING STEP FOR MOST GOLFERS
At Golf Better London and the London Junior Golf Development Centre, your journey towards better golf begins with a Student Assessment.
The goal of the assessment – MEASURE, ACT and REVIEW.
We start by placing K-Motion sensors on a player’s body – why? K-Motion shows how the player moves the body. Remember we measure not guess.
- Once geared up, we measure how a player’s body moves by completed the Titleist Performance Institutes Golfers Level 2 Screen.
- The screen shows movements you are good at (Green Lights), average at (Yellow Lights) and ones that need improvement (Red Lights) and will definitely affect a player’s swing.
- The assessment continues with a discussion about your current game – how many rounds you play, the range of scores you shoot, and how you describe your game.
- Then we ask about why the player is here – what do they want? what do they desire? With that information in hand, we move to the ball striking portion of the assessment.
- Players will hit different shots with different clubs. Each and every shot is recorded using Flightscope, a doppler radar, that identifies what your club did to the ball to create the curve on the ball and how far the ball went.
- For each and every shot, we also have K-Motion recording how different parts of your body moves and how your wrists influence the club.
- In addition, we place a small sensor on the end of your club called Blast Golf. Don’t worry it does not affect your swing. Blast Golf measures your timing and tempo of your swing. Believe it or not this is often the most crucial element to moving a player’s game forward.
- The information gathered is then evaluated by the PGA Professional. Often we CREATE THE UNDERSTANDING of your current golf game. Why you get the shots you are currently getting.
- The discussion then turns to the HOW TO of creating the shots you desire.
- Now time to ACT. Your coach will give you specific activities that will help your game improve.
Our key belief – BE BRIEF. Change one item and see what happens. Not 3 things at once. One thing. Be Brief.
The player has an opportunity to complete the activities, hit shots and experience the ball contact along with the ball flying.
Our players USE A TRANSLATOR during the private coaching session. The translators are the tools – Flightscope, K-Motion and Blast Golf – that provide immediate and accurate feedback so the player can understand why the shot they just hit happened. This is the REVIEW portion of the session – review and reflect on the shot you.
Whether at our indoor golf location, Golf Better London, or our outdoor location, FireRock Golf Club, adults and juniors are provided an experienced focused on the player’s game. No one else.
You might be thinking, based on a player’s current game, a private lesson each week or every other is going to be needed.
To be open, most juniors and adults we coach have a private lesson every 3 weeks or ONCE A MONTH. We provide a ‘prescription’ for each player – or a practice plan – that players can work on at home, the office, the range or even on the course.
You might be thinking with all these tools and feedback, the private lessons must be expensive.
Our rates are as low as $97 per lesson – most of our players state that quality of the experience creates a great value for the cost.
You might be thinking ‘I have habits that I don’t think I can change’.
Trust me, you can change. Anyone can with proper understanding and guidance.
Start the journey.
It is time to take the first step
Simply enter your contact information below and I will reach out to you.