For Ages 6 to 14
OUR GOAL AT THIS STAGE: Introduce skills in the morning with fun games and activities that will provide an opportunity to play and learn on the course in the afternoon
HOW DO WE LEARN: Our camps have a different theme each day. Short skill stations are focused on a specific area of the game or movement skill that will assist the performance of the player on the course.
WHAT ON COURSE PLAY PROVIDES: A unique opportunity for juniors to experience playing the game of golf on the course with a specific focus as well as different formats.
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach maximum ratio with PGA Professionals and PGA Of Canada Community Coaches
- Camp celebration, skills challenge and awards on Friday afternoon
- Each junior receives a personalized progress card
- Drop off: 8:30-9:00 for both half day and full day juniors at FireRock.
- Pickup: Noon sharp for Half days. A full day between 4:00 and 4:30 at FireRock.
- Monday to Wednesday – develop movement skills and golf skills at the practice area at FireRock Golf Club and on course activities at Oxbow Glen Golf Course
- Thursday and Friday – more focus on course play with Friday finale celebration
- Juniors will be asked to bring a refillable water bottle
- Due to food allergies and junior preferences, juniors will be asked to bring their own healthy snacks and lunch
2019 Program Details:
Week of July 6th to July 10th
Week of July 20th to July 24th
Week of August 4th to August 7th (4 day camp)