For Ages 6 to 14
OUR GOAL AT THIS STAGE: Introduce skills in the morning with fun games and activities that will provide an opportunity to play and learn on the course in the afternoon
HOW DO WE LEARN: Our camps have a different theme each day. Short skill stations are focused on a specific area of the game or movement skill that will assist the performance of the player on the course.
WHAT ON COURSE PLAY PROVIDES: A unique opportunity for juniors to experience playing the game of golf on the course with a specific focus as well as different formats.
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach maximum ratio with PGA Professionals and PGA Of Canada Community Coaches
- Camp celebration, skills challenge and awards on Friday afternoon
- Each junior receives a personalized progress card
- Drop off: 8:30-9:00 for both half day and full day juniors at FireRock.
- Pickup: Noon sharp for Half days. A full day between 4:00 and 4:30 at FireRock.
- Monday to Wednesday – develop movement skills and golf skills at the practice area at FireRock Golf Club and on course activities at Oxbow Glen Golf Course
- Thursday and Friday – more focus on course play with Friday finale celebration
- Juniors will be asked to bring a refillable water bottle
- Due to food allergies and junior preferences, juniors will be asked to bring their own healthy snacks and lunch
2019 Program Details:
Week of July 6th to July 10th
Week of July 20th to July 24th
Week of August 4th to August 7th (4 day camp)
Take the step and discover what we can do for you
Contact us or complete the form below, we will get back to you shortly: