For Ages 6 to 14
Separate groups for Boys and Girls
- This industry-leading program focuses on fun during morning fundamental development at FireRock GC and on the course at Oxbow Glen GC
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach maximum ratio. Led by Brian Gallant, PGA of Canada and his excellent, well-trained coaching staff
- Camp celebration, skills challenge and awards on Friday afternoon
- Each junior receives a personalized progress card
- Drop off: 8:30-9:00 for both half day and full day juniors at FireRock.
- Pickup: Noon sharp for Half days. A full day between 4:00 and 4:30 at FireRock.
- Monday to Wednesday – develop movement skills and golf skills with on course activities at Oxbow Glen and FireRock
- Thursday and Friday – more focus on course play with Friday finale celebration
- Juniors will be asked to bring a refillable water bottle
- Due to food allergies and junior preferences, juniors will be asked to bring their own healthy snacks and lunch
2019 Program Details: We are currently in the process of finalizing our outdoor programs. At this time, we do have indoor golf options. For inquires, please contact Coach Brian at (519) 471-2301 or through our contact us page.