For Ages 6 to 14
The Learn to Golf program is an innovative program which allows young players to learn the game in a safe and fun environment. The early stage of this program focuses on the fundamentals (developing physical literacy and an introduction to golf specific skills). As this program progresses, players have the best opportunity to learn and master the fine motor skills in combination with other skills (ie. balance and swinging the club at the same time).
Learn to Golf is a stage of Golf Canada’s long-term player development program called Fundamentals and Learn to Golf.
- A fun and safe environment for skill development
- Support from our PGA Professional and PGA Community Coaches
- A Progress Card (*when participating in a minimum of 2 consecutive months)
- Juniors can choose one or multiple days to practice (see fees) – most juniors also participate in the Junior League
- Our curriculum is based on Golf Canada’s Long Term Player Development guide and the Titleist Performance Institute junior curriculum
- Practices consist stations: fundamental golf skill stations (eg. grip, posture, body movement, club control) and fundamental movement skill stations (striking, throwing, kicking, object control)
- Low junior to coach ratios
Player Level and Equipment:
- Advanced skills not required, just an interest in driving, chipping or putting
- All participants will have the opportunity to be fitted for US Kids Clubs.
*Please do not purchase equipment before consulting with us*
2019 Program Details: We are currently in the process of finalizing our outdoor season programs. At this time, we do have indoor golf options. For inquiries, please contact Coach Brian at (519) 471-2301 or through our contact us page.