Juniors and Parents,
Some notes regarding Sunday’s on course session at Oxbow Glen Golf Course.
IMPORTANT CHANGE – ALL JUNIORS ARE WALKING THE COURSE: A reminder that all juniors will be walking the course (either 4 or 9 holes) and responsible for transporting his / her own clubs either by carrying or a pull cart. Please note that Oxbow can not guarantee a pull cart (older juniors should carry).
PACE OF PLAY – Openly this is a new option to our program and we are concerned about pace of play for the juniors. We really need the juniors to be full of energy when they take the course so they can keep up.
- Food – please ensure that your juniors have more than enough food to eat on course. In the past we have had several juniors not come with enough leading to loss of energy and not a real enjoyment.
- Hydration – please have a refillable water bottle available. In the past we have been able to refill about half way through the round.
- Weather and cancellation – we usually watch the radar and discuss with the course if we believe that we cannot play that day. Watch our socials for a decision usually made around 2 PM if needed.
- Shirts – at this time, the shirts for this year have been handed out. We will hand out the ones for those who do not have them yet.
- Hats and Sunglasses – these items are often overlooked however important for health outdoors.
TEE TIMES FOR THE JUNIORS:
Here are the groups for Sunday – please note your arrival time and please do not be late.
See you Sunday!
London Junior Golf Development Centre