Juniors and Parents,
Some notes regarding Sunday’s on course session at Oxbow Glen Golf Course.
IMPORTANT CHANGE – ALL JUNIORS ARE WALKING THE COURSE: A reminder that all juniors will be walking 9 holes and responsible for transporting his / her own clubs either by carrying or a pull cart. Please note that Oxbow can not guarantee a pull cart (older juniors should carry).
PACE OF PLAY – Openly this is a new option to our program and we are concerned about pace of play for the juniors. We really need the juniors to be full of energy when they take the course so they can keep up.
PARENTS NEEDED: We need a few parents who would be willing to shuttle the players between some holes where the walks are a little longer – if interested please advise. At this time, parents on the course watching is not an option due to COVID however we are working on a solution.
- Food – please ensure that your juniors have more than enough food to eat on course. In the past we have had several juniors not come with enough leading to loss of energy and not a real enjoyment.
- Hydration – please have a refillable water bottle available. In the past we have been able to refill about half way through the round.
- Weather and cancellation – we usually watch the radar and discuss with the course if we believe that we cannot play that day. Watch our socials for a decision usually made around 2 PM if needed.
- Shirts – at this time, the shirts for this year have not arrived. Therefore you juniors should wear a previous years shirt or another golf shirt.
- Hats and Sunglasses – these items are often overlooked however important for health outdoors.
TEE TIMES FOR THE JUNIORS:
Here are the groups for Sunday – please note your arrival time and please do not be late.
See you Sunday!
London Junior Golf Development Centre